ST 110 RF detector is designed for detection and localization of radio-wave radiation devices (RD) which are used for unauthorized data transfer via radio channel.
These facilities include the following:
- Radio-microphones (BUGs)
- Telephone radio retransmitter (TAP)
- Wireless stethoscope
- Video-cameras with radio channel for data transfer
- Radio beacons for people, vehicles or cargos tracking systems
- Mobile phones and radio modems of GSM, DECT standards
- Data transmission devices of BLUETOOTH and WLAN standards
Principle of operation of ST 110 is based on broadband detection of electrical field. ST 110 operates in two main modes: SEARCH and MONITORING. Additional modes include: LOG VIEW, OSCILLOSCOPE and RECORDER.
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|Frequency band||50-2500 MHz|
|Dynamic range||55 dB; 40 dB|
|Current consumption||25 mA|